This penny went through Caden's entire digestive system and revaealed itself 52 hours later.
Caden was supposed to be sleeping, and instead he was playing with money that had fallen out of his daddy's pockets. I was working out and he came in to tell me "I ate the money; it's in my tummy". I called the pediatrician on call and she said that if it didn't pass in 72 hours, or if he started to have abdominal discomfort to seek medical attention. So that meant momma had to "check" everytime Caden went to the potty. This seriously tested my "momma" ability. I can handle vomit and diarrhea, but this was bad. Let's just say rubber gloves were involved! Just FYI, this penny has been cleaned, washed, sanitized, bleached, etc.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That IS disgusting! I can't handle poop or puke! I don't know if I could physically do it! Good for you that you were actually able to do it! Poor, Caden. Was he scared?
P.S. I would have just thrown the penny away...hee! hee!
Oh no, poor Cay Cay...and Mommy!
Post a Comment