How far along: 30 Weeks
Did somebody say 30 weeks? 30 weeks! WOO HOO!
Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Sleep:
Sleep is a little rough. My belly is HUGE, and it's difficult to get comfortable.
Movement:
This baby's favorite new thing is to get right on top of my bladder and kick. There are times when I literally feel like I'm going to pee in my pants! As of last week's ultrasound, the baby is now transverse. I guess he/she is making the turn slowly to head down. :)
Food cravings:
Unfortunately the heartburn is back, which is restricting what I can tolerate eating.
I have been drinking a lot of milk, which is not a normal thing! Mmmm...chocolate milk....
What I miss:
Bending over! I now have the "fat person's tie", on my shoes. You know, when someone is too large to tie their shoe and make the bow in the middle of the shoe, instead it's off to the side.
Symptoms:
Everything is swelling!
No comments:
Post a Comment