32 Weeks
This was my "I can breathe a sigh of relief" week. 32 weeks is a huge milestone for the baby, and I'm so glad I made it! This week didn't start off so well. I had a very small amount of spotting on Tuesday night. I immediately went to L & D and they ran every test imaginable on me. Typically when there is blood it means that either the cervix is thinning or there is a placenta previa. These were both ruled out. I was not dilated or effaced, and ultra sound all was well. My urine came back as boardline for a bladder infection (UTI), so they are thinking that was the problem.
Total weight gain:
28 lbs
Sleep:
Still not sleeping well, but at least I'm still sleeping lying down. It is becoming more and more uncomfortable to lie down.
Movement:
At the ultrasound in the hospital the baby had moved head down. The past couple of months he/she has been transverse.
1 comment:
Congrats on 32 weeks! Keep that baby cooking.
Post a Comment