How far along:
37 Weeks and still pregnant after a terrible stomach virus!
Total weight gain:
34 lbs - Lost 3 lbs (thank you virus!)
Sleep:
Sleep? What sleep? I'm literally up ALL NIGHT LONG
Food cravings:
Absolutely NOTHING! I really haven't eaten a meal in 6 days. I'll eat a cracker here, toast there, but am still so nauseated.
What I miss:
At this point, feeling normal from the crazy virus.
Symptoms:
Went to the doctor today (03/07/12) and I am 75% effaced and dilated to 3 cm! Baby #3 is coming soon! While I was there she did the doppler to check the heartbeat. Usually the heartbeat is very loud and you can hear the baby moving around. This time she had a hard time finding the heartbeat, and when she did it was faint and had dropped to 120 beats per minute (it's usually around 150). That was very alarming for me, but the doctor said it was very normal for the heartrate to lower at term. Please keep baby #3 in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment