Three kids is a LOT to handle. Someone should have warned me! ;) We had a little bit of a rough patch with sickness and trying to keep Case well. We are all on the mend and things are going better. Every night and every morning at 7 I literally thought I would loose my mind. I have to dress, bathe, and feed the twins plus feed the baby. It's difficult by yourself. We're getting in a routine and Case no longer wants to eat every hour & a half. He goes 3-4 hours now, and is nursing well. I give him 2 oz of formula at midnight to help him sleep longer, and he has been tolerating it well. He still has colic and cries from 6-9 and again from 10-11. It's hard to see your baby in pain.
Brooke and Caden are adjusting well. Brooke was taken off of her breathing treatments and has been one crazy kid. I don't know if it's from attention, the baby, or the breathing treatements. Caden loves his little brother and constantly wants to touch him.


No comments:
Post a Comment