Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Fun

Potty training has been going surprisingly well (knock on wood). Caden only had one accident today! I think I'm going to wait a little longer to potty train Brooke. She goes when I put her on the toilet, so I know she knows what to do. But, I'm not sure she is ready.

I walked into the twins' room to find them BOTH laying down in Caden's bed. I thought they were playing in there! Silly kids!
Sissy
Baby Jack is getting so big...
...and Brooke LOVES baby Jack!
Cay Cay chowing down at Freebirds
Sister tossed the fork and went for the beans.
Woodlands Mothers of Multiples girl's night out (All have twins who range from 6 years to 8 weeks).
Visiting Gaga & Papa last weekend.

I promise I packed their bathing suits, but I guess they don't need them in Cut N Shoot!

3 comments:

chris, katy, christopher, and benjamin said...

Congrats on the potty training. We think Christopher might be ready (just by the signals the keeps showing us), but we're scared he might regress with the new little one.

Anonymous said...

Great Job on the potty training so far. Great photos of all the kids, they are so adorable. Tackling the beans without a fork got a big chuckle outta me, that's something that would happen to us too :)

susan poorman said...

I miss them and can't wait to see them tomorrow.